BIBLE STUDY | YEARBUILDING
God wants each of us to grow and progress in every way. He’s given us the resources we need to grow, and he gave us incredible minds and bodies and spirits and began processes that expand them - but (thankfully) he doesn't control us like puppets.
We have the opportunity to invest in the gifts he has given us. In this course we’re looking ahead at the other 11 months of 2017 to see how we can use them to grow. We’ll look specifically at how reading the Bible, praying, being part of godly communities, and being generous can make for a beneficial year.
Please check out the short video for a preview of Illumine's Bible Study | Yearbuilding download.
Bible study guide
- The Bible Study Guide includes everything you will need to begin your own bible study with adults. A detailed planning calendar with what to do before, during, and after your bible study is included in this guide.
Bible study Invitation
- These colorful Bible Study | Yearbuilding invitations are easy to edit and print front-to-back.
Teacher's Lesson Guides
- These comprehensive lesson guides make it easy for anyone to lead a small group session. Questions, answers, and discussion points are all laid out for you in an easy-to-follow format. Everything you will need to be successful leading the discussion is provided for you in these documents. Guides are provided for all nine sessions.
- Session handouts are provided in two different formats: booklet (ideal for printing) and digital (for individuals who prefer a digital copy of handouts). There is a booklet (and digital image) provided for each of the nine sessions.
- Publicity matters when it comes to running a successful Small Group. There are six images provided in this download for you to use however you wish.
Bible study Sign-Up Sheet
- Make it simple for individuals to sign up for Yearbuilding. Just print and display the sign-up sheet.
Extras for Children
- We have included many extras for children in this download. Some of the items included are: coloring pages, word searches, and mazes. This makes it easy for adults to focus on preparing for the upcoming year spiritually while also providing children with engaging (printable) options.